At a glance: Download raw data reports in CSV files. Up to 1M rows per download. Multiple filter options.
Raw-data reports via the Export data page
Get raw-data reports in CSV files. The reports have the following characteristics:
|Report categories||Differ according to your subscription plan|
|Date range||Raw data reports are filtered by activity date (event occurrence)|
|Maximum number of rows||1M rows|
Install-related reports (installs, install postbacks) 60 out of the previous 90 days in a single download.
In-app event-related reports: 30 out of the previous 90 days in a single download.
The filters listed are available for use. In some cases, depending on the filter, filter options are populated. For example, when filtering by Geo the list of available countries is listed.
The most important fields are pre-selected. You can add/clear select fields in the Report fields tab. Some fields may not have relevance to a given report. Nevertheless, you can select the field. We do this so that you can have consistent report formats (columns)
|Report (CSV) field order||
Columns in reports are arranged according to the field order setting. The column sequence listed in a spreadsheet containing separate tabs for the legacy and default options.
|In-app events (available for in-app event reports)||Yes||No||Yes|
To download a report:
- Go to Reports > Export Data.
The page opens. The raw-data tab displays.
- Select a report type.
The filters tab displays.
- Select the activity Date range. You can set the specific date or select from the options such as custom, yesterday, last 7 days, and so on.
- [Optional] Maximum number of rows. Select from 100, 200K, 500K, or 1M rows.
- [Optional] Set filters:
- Click Add filter.
- Select a filter type, like Media source.
- Set the filter value. Select one or more or all filter values. If the filter option does not display search for it.
- Add additional filters as needed.
- [Optional]: Reports are populated automatically with the necessary fields. You can add or remove fields as follows:
- Go to the Report fields tab.
The list of selected fields displays. You can't change the selection of mandatory fields.
- Select/clear select fields as required.
- [Optional] Set Report (CSV) field Order to set the sequence of columns.
- [Option] Click Restore defaults if needed.
- Go to the Report fields tab.
- Click Download.
- The report downloads.
- It can take several minutes for the report to download. You can go to another page or download an additional report but don't close the browser tab until the report downloads.
Traits and limitations
|Ad network access||Yes|
|App-specific time zone||Yes|
Up to 1M records per download
|Data freshness||Report dependent|
|Historical data||Previous 90 days|
|Team member access||Requires admin approval|
|Email delivery||Not supported|
Field sequence templates
The Report field order setting allows you to specify the sequence of columns in reports and in some cases the fields themselves.
|Setting||Field selection allowed||Remarks|
|Alphabetical (A-Z)||Yes||Selected fields are ordered alphabetically.|
|Alphabetical (Z-A)||Yes||Selected fields are ordered in reverse order alphabetically|
This spreadsheet contains both a Default and Legacy sheet. Each contains the relevant field order list.
To change the field order:
- In the Report fields tab, select a Report field order option.
- If necessary change the selected fields by selecting or clear selecting the necessary fields.
Raw-data Export data page changelog
|2020-11-16||Initial release of Export data page raw data reports V2.0|