At a glance: Download lifetime value (LTV) aggregate reports filtered by attribution date and media source.
Aggregate data reports
- Contain LTV data of users performing an Attribution Event during the specified date range.
- An Attribution Event is any of the following:
- Re-attribution (retargeting reinstall)
- LTV data means as follows:
- Install and Re-attribution: Events performed by a user staring with the Attribution Event until the present
- Re-engagements: Events performed by the user staring during the re-engagement window.
- Reports, depending on size, can take several minutes to download.
- Reports hold up to 200K rows.
- Rate limitations
Download aggregate data reports
To download a report:
- Go to Reports > Export Data > Aggregate data tab.
- [Optional] Select a media source.
- Select the Attribution Event date range.
- Select a report, click Download.