- What's changing: Cohort API data freshness
- Where is it changing: Cohort analytics—user interface and API
- Publication date: June 10, 2020
- Effective date: June 10, 2020
- Impact: Apps in the Cohort data freshness beta
Before the change
Data freshness rate: Daily. Meaning Monday's data was available depending on the app-specific timezone as follows:
- Eastern hemisphere: Tuesday at 08:00 UTC
- Western hemisphere: Wednesday at 08:00 UTC
After the change
Updated cohort data is available at the end of the day. Meaning Monday's data is available on Tuesday 00:01 using the app-specific timezone.
- To use the improved data freshness rate: In API calls, set partial_data=true.
- Take into consideration that campaign cost is pulled 6 times a day, on average once every four hours. As such at end-of-day, we may not have all the cost data.
Data recorded on Monday is available as indicated in the table.
|App-specific timezone||Data availability in Cohort|
|UTC||Tuesday 00:01 UTC|
|Beijing +08:00||Tuesday 00:01 Beijing time|
|Los Angeles -8:00||Tuesday 00:01 Los Angeles time|