At a glance: Connect Data Locker to your Google Cloud Storage.
Related reading: Data Locker
Connect Data Locker to a GCS bucket
- The procedure in this section needs to be performed by your Google Cloud admin.
- You can delete files from Data Locker 25 or more hours after they were written. Please don't delete them before.
Information for the GCS admin:
Data Locker is the AppsFlyer solution for delivering app raw data to customers.
- Create a bucket on GCS for the exclusive use of Data Locker. Exclusive means no other service writes data to the bucket.
- Suggested bucket name:
- Grant Data Locker permissions using the procedure that follows.
To grant Data Locker permissions:
In this procedure, substitute
data-locker-example using the name of the bucket you previously created for Data Locker.
- Sign in to your GCS console.
- Go to StorageStorage > Storage browser.
- Select the bucket you previously created, for example,
- Go to the Permissions tab.
- Click +Add.
The Add members window opens.
- Complete as follows:
- Click Save.