At a glance: Ad networks use the Postback management tool to set up and maintain their Advanced Privacy and SKAdNetwork postbacks by themselves.
Setting up and maintaining postbacks
- You have to have an active integration with AppsFlyer before you can manage either Advanced Privacy or SKAdNetwork postbacks. To create an integration, contact email@example.com
- Only Admin users can access and manage this section.
To manage the postbacks:
- Log into your AppsFlyer partner account.
- Click the top-right drop-down menu > Postback management.
- Select a postback type:
- Activate the builder.
- [For SKAdNetwork postback configuration only] Enter your SKAdNetwork ID. This field is mandatory and the configuration cannot be saved without a valid ID.
- Complete the endpoint addresses. These are the endpoints to which AppsFlyer sends postbacks. Enter the relevant URLs for installs, in-app events, or both.
- Complete the postback parameters window. Complete the following:
- Parameter name: AppsFlyer parameter screen name.
- Your receiving parameter: the respective receiving parameter on your side.
- Parameter value (available for some parameters): choose the value format. For example, for boolean values, choose whether to receive them as "true"/"false", or 1/0.
- Install: check the box to include the parameter in the install postback.
- In-app event: check the box to include the parameter in the in-app event postback.
List of Advanced Privacy postback macros
List of SKAdNetwork postback macros
- [Optional] Add custom parameters that are not provided by AppsFlyer.
- Use the postback template preview to verify that everything is correct.
- Click Save.
Note, that when you save the postback, the changes take place immediately.
In the case of any issues, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.