At a glance: Learn how to open a support ticket, what details to include, and where you can view all of your support tickets.
Opening a support ticket
When you open a support ticket, include as much information about the issue as possible. These details will help the support team resolve your issue faster.
To open a support ticket:
- Log in to your AppsFlyer account, and click Help > Contact our support team.
- Make sure that you provide the following information in your ticket:
- App ID
- Your account email address
- Any relevant details about the issue, for example:
- A brief description about the problem and what you are trying to do
- Date ranges
- Screenshots from AppsFlyer platform or another 3rd party platform showing your issue, or a short video showing the issue
- Reports that were generated
- Debug logs from the SDK or server
- The SDK version and plugin version
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- If you are unable to open a support ticket as described, contact your CSM or write to email@example.com.
Viewing support tickets
Support tickets that you open are accessible in the AppsFlyer help center. You can search, view, and verify the status of your tickets.
To access your support tickets, you must sign in to the help center with your work email address and a password. The help center account is not the same account as your AppsFlyer account; therefore, you need a different password when signing in.
Create a password
To create a password:
- Go to https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/.
- In the upper-right corner of the help center page, click Sign in.
- In the Sign in to AppsFlyer Support window, click Get a password or Forgot my password.
Do not use your Google account to sign in. This sign-in method is only available for AppsFlyer employees.
- Enter the same email address (work email address) you used when submitting your ticket. Then, click Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click the link in the email to create a password and sign in.
If the following error message is displayed when trying to sign in to the AppsFlyer help center, your privacy settings are blocking third-party cookies. To resolve this issue, follow these instructions to allow third-party cookies in Chrome.
Access support tickets
To access support tickets:
- Go to https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/, and sign in with your work email address and password.
- In the upper-right corner of the help center page, click your profile icon, and then click My activities.
By default, all tickets that you opened are displayed. You can:
- Filter the list of requests by status.
- Enter a search term to search for a specific request.