At a glance: Learn how to open a support ticket, which details to include, and where you can view all of your support tickets.
Opening a support ticket
When you open a support ticket, include as much information about the issue as possible. These details will help our support team resolve your issue faster.
To open a support ticket:
- Log in to your AppsFlyer account, and click Help > Contact our team.
- In the chat window that opens, click OK, and follow the prompts to get the help you need.
- Enter the details of your support request, including the following information:
- The app ID
- Your account email address
- Any relevant details about the issue, for example:
- A brief description of the problem and what you were trying to do when you encountered it
- Date ranges
- Screenshots from AppsFlyer platform or a 3rd-party platform showing your issue, or a short video showing the issue
- Reports that were generated
- Debug logs from the SDK or server
- The SDK version and plugin version
- Steps to reproduce the issue
Note: If you are unable to open a support ticket as described, contact your CSM or write to email@example.com.
Viewing support tickets
Support tickets that you open are accessible via the email correspondence with AppsFlyer support. Access it to search, view, and verify the status of your tickets.