At a glance: Manage all your AppsFlyer account notifications in a single location.
You can elect to receive email notifications from AppsFlyer when certain events occur in your account. Opt in or out of receiving these notifications in the Notification center.
How is this different from Live Alerts?
Use the Live Alerts feature to create custom notifications triggered by app KPIs (for example, a percentage decrease in installs attributed to a particular media source).
Use the Notification center to opt in to receiving predefined alerts triggered by events in your account (such as partner configuration changes or Push API failures).
Accessing the Notification center
To access the Notification center:
- In the header bar, go to the user menu (email address drop-down).
- Select Notification center.
To opt in to receiving a notification, turn it on from the list of available notifications. To stop receiving it, turn it off.
What notifications can I receive?
In order to opt in to a particular notification, it must be:
- Available in your company's AppsFlyer account. If a notification is not available in your company's account, the switch to turn it on/off is not visible.
- For example, if your company does not subscribe to the AppsFlyer Push API feature, the switch to turn on/off a notification related to this feature is not visible.
- Available to you, based on your user permissions. If a notification is related to a capability or feature to which you have not been assigned permissions, the switch to turn in on/off is disabled.
- For example, if your user does not have permission to add/edit integrated partners, the switch to turn on/off a notification related to integrated partner configuration is disabled.
When will I receive notifications?
If you have opted in to receiving a particular notification, you will receive an email when the trigger event for that notification occurs, but only when that trigger event is applicable to apps and media sources to which your user has permissions.
Consider the following scenario:
- Your company has 3 apps in AppsFlyer: App A, App B, and App C.
- Each app has active integrations with 2 media sources (integrated partners): Google Ads and TikTok.
- Your AppsFlyer user has permissions to:
- Add or edit integrated partners
- Access data for App C
- Access data for Google Ads
- You have opted in to receive a notification when there are changes to integrated partner configurations.
- You won't receive notifications when there are integrated partner configuration changes for Apps A and B.
- You won't receive notifications when there are TikTok configuration changes for App C.
- You will receive notifications when there are Google Ads configuration changes for App C.
Where will I receive notifications?
Notifications are sent by email to the email address associated with your AppsFlyer account.
The following table lists available notifications and the events that trigger them:
|Push API failures||
5% or more of an app's Push API messages fail within a 12-hour period