At a glance: Integrate with Snapchat marketing partners to measure campaigns you run with them. When configured, AppsFlyer sends postbacks to the configured Snapchat marketing partner.
For a complete picture of working with Snapchat in AppsFlyer, check out these articles:
- Snapchat integration setup guide
- Snapchat marketing partners setup (this article)
- Snapchat integration discrepancies
- Snapchat and AppsFlyer SKAdNetwork interoperation
Setting up a Snapchat Marketing Partner
Follow the steps below to configure your campaigns with any one of Snapchat Marketing Partners.
- Activate Snapchat attribution.
- In the Snapchat Business Manager dashboard, copy the Snap Account ID highlighted below in green.
Once you have activated Snapchat and obtained the Snap Account ID, configure the Marketing Partner:
- Go to Configuration > Integrated Partners.
- In the search box, enter the name of the specific partner, or 'Snapchat' to see the full list of Snapchat marketing partners.
- Click the logo of the required partner to open the configuration window.
- Enable Activate partner.
- Paste the Snap account ID obtained from the Snapchat dashboard (with the hyphens) in the Snap Account ID field.
- Click Save.
AppsFlyer can send automatic install and re-engagement postbacks to partners. Use this section to define the source of the users that allow sending these postbacks. In some cases the source of users is predefined and cannot be changed:
Select Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to this partner.
Select Events attributed to any partner or organic to have your entire user base available to be reported to this partner.
- To send in-app event postbacks to the Snapchat marketing partner you're configuring, toggle the In-App Events Postback to ON.
- Individually add the in-app events (SDK events) you want to send to the partner and map them as required.
Disabling attribution for Snapchat prevents sending postbacks to Snapchat Marketing Partners.