At a glance: Analyze web traffic sources and marketing campaigns driving user visits and conversions on your website. Uncover performance differences down to the ad level.
PBA Website Attribution
Using the Website Attribution dashboard advertisers gain an insight as to the media sources driving visitors and conversions.
- Use the trend chart to view the overall trend and contribution breakdown by media source and media channel.
- Get granular details down to the ad/adset level, and view performance metrics for every conversion event.
Marketers use the dashboard to answer questions like:
- What media sources and campaigns drive the most visits, conversions, and value on my website?
- Which acquisition channels deliver the best performance KPIs—such as conversion rate or ARPU?
On which device types and platforms do my web users convert?
- How do my paid campaigns compare to my owned channels and earned traffic?
To go to PBA dashboards do one of the following:
- Go to Dashboard > People-Based Attribution.
- Go to My Apps > View brand bundles. Click PBA dashboards. Go to Website Attribution tab.
|Date picker and filters||
Website activity over time
Click Export CSV, to export the table