At a glance: Reports listed in this article are available to you (agencies and [coming soon] marketing partners) in your Data Locker. Before we can share the data with you, the advertiser (app owner) must grant you data access as detailed in this article.
Data Locker reports for agencies and marketing partners
Related reading: Data Locker for partners
The following data sharing principles apply:
- Non-organic data: Must be attributed to you. We use the af_prt field to determine the traffic attributed to you.
- Organic data: Requires explicit advertiser permission.
- [Coming soon] Non-organic data attributed to other partners
Permissions required per report (granted by the advertiser)
The permissions required per report are listed in the table that follows. You, the agency or marketing partner, must ask the advertiser to perform the procedure that follows.
To grant permission to an agency or marketing partner by an advertiser:
- This procedure must be performed by an advertiser team member having the necessary permissions.
- In AppsFlyer, go to Configuration > Integration Partners.
- Select the integration partner (agency or [coming soon] marketing partner).
- Grant data access permissions using the table that follows as a guide. You must grant the permissions according to your data sharing policies.
|报告类型（主题）||Permissions required (granted by the advertiser)||数据更新||Available to|
|Cohort user acquisition||
* Key to abbreviations