At a glance: Spoteffects, an AppsFlyer integrated partner, develops and markets the software as a service solution. The solution allows media planners to optimize their TV campaigns for online shops and websites based on immediately generated visits and conversions per ad.
Some media sources restrict sharing data with third parties. Therefore, postbacks for restricted events won't be sent to this partner, regardless of the configured selection for sending postbacks.
Setting up Spoteffects
The setup is done from the Active Integrations page, but to find the partner you must first go to the marketplace.
Before setting up an integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To activate the integration:
- From the top menu of any AppsFlyer page, click Marketplace.
- Search for the partner and select it.
- Click Set up integration. You’re directed to the integration setup page.
- In the Integration tab, select the app for the integration and turn Activate partner on.
Note: The toggle must be on (activated) for as long as you work with the partner.
- Complete the configuration using the relevant tabs, as described below.
The Spoteffects configuration window only makes use of the Integration tab.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
On the first visit here, you will need to toggle below. ON the Activate Partner button to enable setup of the integration tab's parameters. The toggle MUST be ON for as long as you work with the partner.
For more details about partner activation please click here.
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Spoteffects user installs. Use this section to define sending these postbacks.
Select Events attributed to any partner or organic to send postbacks for any user that downloads the app to Spoteffects or select Off.
In-app event settings
In this section, you can map your AppsFlyer events with Spoteffects via postbacks.
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Select the Sending Option for all SDK-defined events.
- Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to this partner
- Events attributed to any partner or organic to have your entire user base available to be reported to the partner
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Complete the following parameters:
|SDK Event Name||The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app or from server to server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
|Partner Event Identifier||The unique name or ID of each event as defined on Spoteffect's side.
Obtain the corresponding Event ID from Spoteffect and set it in the text field.
When unchecked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
Once you have saved the configuration, AppsFlyer sends the following data to Spoteffects for every organic and non-organic install:
- Device ID (IDFA / Goggle Advertising ID)
- Media Source
- Campaign name
Attribution link tab
Cost data is not supported in the integration with this partner.
Ad revenue tab
Ad Revenue is not supported in the integration with this partner.
Permissions are not available for Spoteffects.