At a glance: See what parameters are included in a given link and understand the expected user experience and link behavior.
The Link Discovery feature gives advertisers a deeper understanding of the parameters included in their link, as well as the expected user experience the links are supposed to generate.
Link Discovery helps advertisers:
- Get a deeper understanding of link meaning and behavior.
- Communicate with their teams responsible for link creation.
- Confirm link details before publishing the link in a campaign
- Troubleshoot unexpected behavior.
- See attribution parameters to know what to look for in the dashboards.
Information available via Link Discovery
Link Discovery shows the following information about a URL:
- General details: Information about what apps the link is for, creation source (for example, OneLink management page or API), the OneLink template the link is based on, and the link expiration date and renewal period.
- Parameters: All the different parameters included in the link and their values, displayed by category.
- Capabilities: The different capabilities enabled for the link. For example: retargeting, deep linking, social media preview, and social media landing page.
- Redirection: A summary of how the link is designed to redirect users based on their device, platform, and whether they already have the app installed.
Using Link Discovery
To use Link Discovery and get information about a URL:
- In AppsFlyer, from the side menu, select Engage > Link Discovery.
- Enter your URL and click Discover.
Specifications and limitations
|Links supported by Link Discovery