At a glance: Attribute app installs and in-app events generated by Amazon Fire TV advertising.
Setting up Amazon Fire TV ad attribution
App owners can attribute app installs and in-app events generated by Amazon Fire TV advertising.
- Develop an Amazon Fire TV app.
- Publish your app in the Amazon Appstore.
- Set up attribution and viewing for your Amazon Fire TV app installs and in-app data.
Use the single or multiple app set-up methods.
Set-up method Description Single app
View combined, out-of-store market results for a single app
- View individual, out-of-store market results for each app
- For Amazon Fire ads: Amazon Appstore install data is associated with each app
- Test the integration using the Android SDK testing method in the AppsFlyer dashboard.