At a glance: Learn how to automatically share data from AppsFlyer to Rockerbox, a marketing and analytics platform for mobile and web apps.
Some media sources restrict sharing data with third parties. AppsFlyer doesn't share user-level data of users acquired through these media sources with third-party platforms or services. Installs from these media sources are sent as organic.
Setting up Rockerbox
To activate the integration with Rockerbox:
- In AppsFlyer, go to Configuration > Integrated Partners.
- Select Rockerbox.
- In the Integration tab, enable Activate partner.
Learn more about the partner configuration window header.
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
This toggle must be enabled for as long as you work with the partner.
Learn more about partner activation.
Rockerbox Account ID
To connect your Rockerbox account with AppsFlyer, enter your account ID in Rockerbox account ID.
Your Rockerbox account ID is available in the Rockerbox platform under Settings > Account > General.
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Rockerbox following user installs. Use this section to define the source of the users that the postbacks are sent to for each event. Learn more about default postbacks.
To send postbacks for any user that downloads the app to Rockerbox, select All media sources, including organic.
In-app events settings
In this section, you map AppsFlyer events with the partner via postbacks. Learn more about in-app event postbacks.
To configure in-app events postbacks:
- Enter the Rockerbox Account ID.
- Enable In-app event postback.
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list.
- Select the SDK event name from the dropdown menu.
- Select the required option from the Send revenue dropdown menu:
- No values & no revenue: sends only the event itself without the event value.
- Values & no revenue: sends all the parameters excluding the revenue value.
- Values & revenue: sends all the event parameters, including the revenue value (if exists in the event).
- To complete the integration configuration, click Save Integration.
Attribution link tab
Cost data is not applicable in the integration with this partner.
Ad revenue tab
Ad Revenue is not applicable in the integration with this partner.
Permissions are not available for this partner.