At a glance: Luna Labs is an end-to-end platform that allows its customers to create, manage, and optimize playables and video ads.
Some media sources restrict sharing data with third parties. Therefore, postbacks for restricted events won't be sent to this partner, regardless of the configured selection for sending postbacks.
The setup is done from the Active Integrations page, but to find the partner you must first go to the marketplace.
Before setting up an integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To activate the integration:
- Go to the Marketplace: From the top menu of any AppsFlyer page, click Marketplace.
- Search for the partner and select it.
- Click Set up integration.
- Select the app for the integration. You’re directed to the integration setup page.
- In the Integration tab, turn Activate partner on. Note:The toggle must be on (activated) for as long as you work with the partner.
- Complete the configuration using the relevant tabs, as described below.
Use the Integration tab for the configuration. The remaining tabs are inactive.
NoteLuna Labs doesn't use its own attribution links. They get postbacks from ad networks that run campaigns with advertisers. Luna Labs only receives postbacks for their own creatives and only postbacks which include the
af_addpb=1parameter and value. See further explanation below.
On the first visit here, you need to turn on Activate partner to enable the setup of the integration tab's parameters. The toggle must be on for as long as you work with the partner.
Learn more about partner activation/deactivation.
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Luna Labs following user installs.
Note: Luna Labs can receive postbacks only for their own creatives.
To send postbacks to Luna Labs:
- Make sure that the ad network you are working with together with Luna Labs is activated and integrated with AppsFlyer.
- Make sure that the ad network adds the parameter
af_addpb=1to the attribution link sent to AppsFlyer and to Luna Labs by the ad network.
This parameter enables sending the postback to Luna Labs, and lets them know that the click came from their creative.
- Select Events attributed to any partner or organic.
For example, if ad-network-X is working with a certain app (id1234567890), and wants to send postbacks to Luna Labs, then the URL should look like this: