At a glance: Learn the differences between an Agency account and an Ad Network integration, and the advantages of each.
AppsFlyer Agency Solution enables you to manage all your advertiser's performance under one universal dashboard!
Agency Account Key Features:
- Access to real-time analytics, once our SDK is embedded within the app.
- Access to all data, including in-app events, generated by the agency.
- Self-serve dashboard for generating AppsFlyer attribution links which enable the agency to work with 1500+ different Ad Networks.
Click this link to learn more about how to set an Agency Account.
Ad network integration
Integrating with AppsFlyer as an ad network enables you to receive information via postbacks.
- As AppsFlyer integrated partner, you receive an ad network login that holds install and postback information.
As an integrated ad network, you do not have access to any in-app event information unless approved by the advertiser (a secondary integration is required).
- As an AppsFlyer integrated partner, your name and logo are presented on the AppsFlyer website.
To proceed, provide your Click URL, Postback URL, and company logo (a 200x50 transparent PNG).