At a glance: Webpals Mobile - Facebook Ads Marketing Partner, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, is a leader in mobile user acquisition and revenue maximization with global coverage.
Setting up webpals mobile
- Configure your Facebook integration by following the guidelines here.
- Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
- Enter "Webpals Mobile" in the search field and click on the Webpals Mobile - Facebook Marketing Partner logo to open the configuration window.
The Webpals Mobile - Facebook Marketing Partner configuration window opens:
Add the Facebook pixel_id provided to you by Webpals Mobile.
- To send in-app event postbacks to Webpals Mobile FMP, enter Facebook pixel_id under In-App Events Settings.
- Toggle the In-App Events Postback to ON.
- Individually add the in-app events you want to send to Webpals Mobile FMP.
- Select Send Revenue to send all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
- Click Save.