At a glance: Webpals Mobile - Facebook Ads Marketing Partner, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, is a leader in mobile user acquisition and revenue maximization with global coverage.
Setting up Webpals Mobile
The setup is done from the Integrated Partners page, but to find the partner you must first go to the marketplace.
Before setting up an integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To configure Webpals Mobile :
- From the top menu of any AppsFlyer page, click Partner Marketplace (Beta) and search for the partner.
- In the Integration tab, turn on Activate partner.
- Enter the necessary configuration parameters by following the guidelines here.
Note: Add the Facebook pixel_id provided to you by Webpals Mobile.
- Click Save Integration.
- To send in-app event postbacks to Webpals Mobile FMP, enter Facebook pixel_id under In-App Events Settings.
- Toggle the In-App Events Postback to ON.
- Individually add the in-app events you want to send to Webpals Mobile FMP.
- Select Send Revenue to send all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
- Click Save.