At a glance: Webpals mobile - a Meta campaign management partner (formerly known as Facebook Marketing Partners), one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, is a leader in mobile user acquisition and revenue maximization with global coverage.
Setting up Webpals mobile
The setup is done from the Active Integrations page, but to find the partner you must first go to the marketplace.
Before setting up an integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To configure Webpals mobile:
- In AppsFlyer, under Configuration go to Partner Marketplace.
- Search for the partner and select it.
- Click Set up integration. You’re directed to the integration setup page.
- From the Integration tab, turn on Activate partner.
Note: The toggle must stay on (activated) for as long as you work with the partner.
- Enter the necessary configuration parameters by following the guidelines here.
- Click Save Integration.
- To send in-app event postbacks to Webpals mobile—Meta campaign management partner, enter Facebook pixel_id under In-App Events Settings.
- Turn on In-app event postbacks.
- Set the configuration according to the guidelines here.
- Click Save.
Configuring on Webpals mobile
When you configure your campaigns on Webpals mobile the campaign name must begin with "webpalsmobile_".