At a glance: Compare LTV in-app event performance KPIs across media sources to optimize your campaigns.
Related reading: Raw-data report—in-app-events
To open the Events dashboard:
- In AppsFlyer, go to Dashboard > Events.
- At the top of the page, set filters as follows:
- Media source
- LTV period
To select events by event date (calendar date) instead of LTV period, use the Activity dashboard.
Top Events Chart
- By default, the Top Events Chart displays the in-app events with the most actions. You can select the in-app events that interest you.
Events Drill Down table
- The table can be grouped by campaign or event.
- Information presented in the table relates to users acquired during the LTV period.
- Media source: Attributed media source.
- In-app events: Name of the in-app event reported by the SDK.
- Unique users: Number of unique users (unique AppsFlyer ID) who performed the event.
For Organic in-app events, re-installing users don't increase the unique users count, so the number sometimes appears as zero.
- Number of actions: Total number of actions means the number of times the in-app event was performed by users.
- Revenue: Revenue generated from the in-app events.
- Average actions per user: The number of actions/unique users.