At a glance: The Events dashboard contains in-app event performance KPIs relating to users acquired during the specified date range (LTV based.)
To open the Events dashboard:
- Go to Dashboard > Events.
- Search filters, at the top of the page, can be used to to filter by:
- Media source
- LTV period
If you want to view event performance by calendar date, and not by LTV, go to the Activity dashboard.
- By default, the Events Funnel chart displays the in-app events with the most actions. You can select the in-app events that interest you.
Events Drill Down table
- The table can be grouped by campaign or event
- Information presented in the table relates to users acquired during the LTV period
- Media Source: Attributed media source
- In-App Events: Name of the in-app event as sent from the SDK
- Unique Users: Number of unique users (unique AppsFlyer ID) who performed the event
- Number of Actions: Total number of actions means the number of times the in-app event was performed by users
- Revenue: Revenue generated from the in-app events
- Average Actions Per User: The number of actions/unique users