The Custom Dashboard allows you to build your own customized dashboards from inside the AppsFlyer dashboard. You can easily select, name and position the items that you want to view and have that data in your own customized report. Using this feature, you can create as many dashboards as you want to suit your needs.
Creating Your Dashboard
From the left-side toolbar of the dashboard under the Labs section, select Custom Dashboard.
Enter the name of your new dashboard in the Title field.
In the next window click at the bottom of the screen.
The New Widget window opens.
- Provide a title for the new widget.
- Enter a description of the widget - this appears in the dashboard.
- Click the type of widget you want. The options are:
- Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
- Line Chart
- Data Table
- Geo Map
- Funnel Chart
- Add the apps to be included in the widget.
- Add the KPIs you want to be measured.
- Select how you want the data to be grouped.
- Click Add.
In the Custom Dashboard window, your new dashboard appears in the dropdown list of existing dashboards you have previously created. Click on the name of the dashboard you want to view.
From the drop-down list, click to either duplicate, edit or delete your dashboard.
The selected Custom Dashboard window opens:
Customizing, Personalizing and Editing Widgets
If the widget isn't the right size for you, you can resize it by dragging the corner of the widget. Additionally, if you want to change the order and position of the widgets, simply using drag and drop, you can re-position the widgets to create your ideal dashboard.
As you hover over each widget with your mouse, an arrow symbol appears and you can select what you want to do with that widget. You can edit, duplicate or delete a widget.
Select Edit, to open the Edit Widget window:
For each of your apps you can change the default localization settings of UTC time zone and USD currency in the App Settings page. The custom dashboard, if displaying data for more than one app, is affected by this as follows:
1. When ALL user apps* have the same localization settings
Custom dashboard displays the data in the same localization values, i.e. same time zone and/or currency as the apps.
2. When user apps* differ in localization settings
Custom dashboard displays the data in the default localization settings of UTC time zone and USD currency.
* User apps - apps that are accessible by the user. While team members may have access to only some of the account's apps, the admin always has access to all the accounts.