At a glance: Bidalgo, an AppsFlyer integrated partner, is a leading provider of artificial intelligence solutions to help app marketers scale their growth.
Setting up Bidalgo
- Configure your Facebook Ads integration by following the guidelines here.
- Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
- Enter Bidalgo in the search field and click on its logo to open the Bidalgo configuration window.
- The Bidalgo Configuration window opens:
- In the Permissions tab, toggle the Agency Permissions to ON.
- This allows Bidalgo to see the relevant Facebook data on their AppsFlyer agency dashboard.
- Return to the Integrated Partners window.
- Enter Bidalgo - Facebook Marketing Partner integration.
- In both the General Settings and In-App Events Settings sections, add the Mob channel parameter provided to you by Bidalgo.