At a glance: Bidalgo, an AppsFlyer integrated partner, is a leading provider of artificial intelligence solutions to help app marketers scale their growth.
Setting up Bidalgo
The setup is done from the partner integration setup page, but to find the partner you must first go to the marketplace.
Before setting up an integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To configure Bidalgo:
- From the top menu of any AppsFlyer page, click Partner Marketplace and search for the partner.
- In the Integration tab, turn on Activate partner.
- Enter the necessary configuration parameters by following the guidelines here.
- Click Save Integration.
- In the Permissions tab, toggle the Agency Permissions to ON.
- This allows Bidalgo to see the relevant Facebook data on their AppsFlyer agency dashboard.
- Return to the Integrated Partners window.
- Search for and select Bidalgo.
- In both the General Settings and In-App Events Settings sections, add the Mob channel parameter provided to you by Bidalgo.