At a glance: Bidalgo, an AppsFlyer integrated partner (formerly known as Facebook Marketing Partners), is a leading provider of artificial intelligence solutions to help app marketers scale their growth.
Setting up Bidalgo
The setup is done from the partner integration setup page, but to find the partner you must first go to the marketplace.
Before setting up an integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To configure Bidalgo:
- In AppsFlyer, under Configuration go to Partner Marketplace.
- Search for the partner and select it.
- Click Set up integration. You’re directed to the integration setup page.
- From the Integration tab, turn on Activate partner.
Note: The toggle must stay on (activated) for as long as you work with the partner.
- Enter the necessary configuration parameters by following the guidelines here.
- Click Save Integration.
- To send in-app event postbacks to Bidalgo, turn on In-app event postbacks.
- Set the configuration according to the guidelines here.
- Click Save.
Configuring on Bidalgo
When you configure your campaigns on Bidalgo the campaign name must begin with "bidalgo_".