At a glance: Insider, an AppsFlyer integrated partner, is a marketing and analytics platform for mobile and web apps. Insider delivers real-time predictive segmentation and personalization across web, mobile web, mobile app and ad channels.
Some media sources restrict sharing data with third parties. AppsFlyer doesn't share user-level data of users acquired through these media sources with third-party platforms or services. Installs from these media sources are sent as organic.
Setting up Insider
To activate the integration with Insider:
- In Appsflyer, go to Configuration > Integrated Partners.
- Select Insider.
- In the Integration tab, enable Activate partner.
Learn more about the partner configuration window header.
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
This toggle must be enabled for as long as you work with the partner.
Learn more about partner activation.
Insider connects with AppsFlyer via a unique partner identifier.
To obtain your identifier, log in to the Insider platform, and copy your identifier in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Insider following user installs. Use this section to define the source of the users that the postbacks are sent to for each event. Learn more about default postbacks.
To send postbacks for any user that downloads the app to Insider, select All media sources, including organic.
In-app events settings
In this section, you map AppsFlyer events with the partner via postbacks. Learn more about in-app event postbacks.
To configure in-app events postbacks:
- Enter the Insider partner, found in the upper right corner of the Insider dashboard.
- In AppsFlyer, Enable In-app event postback.
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list.
- Select the SDK event name from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the Partner Event Identifier.
- Select the Sending option.
- Select the required option from the Send revenue dropdown menu:
- No values & no revenue: sends only the event itself without the event value.
- Values & no revenue: sends all the parameters excluding the revenue value.
- Values & revenue: sends all the event parameters, including the revenue value (if exists in the event).
- To complete the integration configuration, click Save Integration.
Attribution link tab
Cost data is not applicable in the integration with this partner.
Ad revenue tab
Ad Revenue is not applicable in the integration with this partner.
Permissions are not available for this partner.