At a glance: WebEngage, an AppsFlyer integrated partner, is an Intelligent Marketing Cloud built for the mobile-first world.
Setting up WebEngage
To access the settings:
- Go to your app dashboard and click Integrated Partners on the left bar.
- Search for WebEngage and select it.
- Update settings according to the instructions below.
The Integration tab is divided into different sections, as described below.
On your first visit, turn Activate Partner on to set up the integration. The toggle must be on for as long as you work with the partner. Learn more about partner activation.
WebEngage connects with AppsFlyer via an API key and the data center region of WebEngage.
- api_key: Enter the API key. To obtain it, log in to your WebEngage account, and follow the instructions.
- Region: Enter the region where your data is to be hosted: US (for the USA Data Center) or IN (for the India Data Center). By default, all data is stored in the US data center.
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to WebEngage following user installs and re-engagements.
- Off: Don't send any install postbacks.
- All media sources, including organic: Send postbacks for events attributed to any partner and for organic events.
As an all-installs network, WebEngage prefers to receive postbacks for all new installs of your app from any source, including organic. WebEngage recommends selecting All media sources, including organic.
In-app event settings
Map AppsFlyer events with WebEngage via postbacks. If postback sending is enabled, this includes rejected in-app events (events blocked by Protect360 or events found to be non-compliant by target validation rules).
To configure in-app event postbacks
- Enter the api_key and Region.
- Enable In-app event postbacks.
- Click Add event to add an SDK or server-to-server event to the list.
- Complete the parameters required.
- [Optional] Clickto set conditions for sending certain in-app events to the partner.
Learn more about conditional in-app event postbacks.
The event name, as received by AppsFlyer, either from the SDK integrated into your app or from server-to-server events.
|for users from||
Select the sending option for the event:
Attribution link tab
Cost data isn't supported in the integration with this partner.
Ad revenue tab
Ad revenue isn't supported in the integration with this partner.
Permissions isn't supported in the integration with this partner.