Related reading: CTV overview
About Vidaa CTV attribution
The Vidaa OS for streaming runs across all Vidaa TVs.
CTV apps streaming on Vidaa can integrate with AppsFlyer via API to receive attribution data and performance measurements about which sources (organic) and campaigns drive app open and in-app events. Marketers rely on these insights to measure and optimize marketing activities.
The Vidaa API integration supports:
- Vidaa Smart TVs.
- CTV-to-CTV attribution and event recording. Meaning, attribution and recording on a user's Vidaa device.
The following table lists the tasks required to integrate your Vidaa CTV app with AppsFlyer. To record your progress, download this spreadsheet.
API integration with your app
Integrate the AppsFlyer Vidaa API into your CTV app with commands to report the following events to AppsFlyer.
To report owned media engagements, integrate the impression engagement API.
|Reports setup||Set up Data Locker to receive user-level raw data reports.||Data engineer|
Integrate the AppsFlyer Vidaa API into your app
The developer must:
- Integrate the API. This enables the app to report first opens, in-app events, and sessions.
- First opens must be reported before in-app events and sessions.
- For the
device_idsparameter, select the type
- Send events using the API. Tell your developer which events to send.
- To report owned media engagements, integrate the impression engagement API.
The Overview dashboard gives advertisers a real-time window into the lifetime value (LTV) performance of organic users, based on subscription, in-app purchases, and ad monetization. LTV metrics are calculated from the attribution date until the present.
To open the dashboard:
- In AppsFlyer, select your CTV app and go to Dashboards > Overview.
The dashboard opens, with the settings and filters, headline metrics, charts, and table, relevant for CTV.
Tip! Familiarize and experiment with the dashboard and use our Overview dashboard V2 article as a reference guide.
Vidaa raw data reports, as seen in the list that follows, are available via Data Locker (Premium feature; requires subscription). Click on a report type to view a sample.
The list of fields available in reports is in the raw data field dictionary.
Traits and limitations
Not currently supported