At a glance: Use this Pull API to get your AppsFlyer aggregate reports in CSV files.
Looking for Pull API raw data?
Learn all about it here.
Pull API aggregate data
- Pull API lets you get aggregate data reports for user acquisition (UA) and retargeting in CSV files.
- Data freshness rates are the same as the equivalent report on the Export Data page and Overview dashboard page. Consider that cost can update with a delay of several hours, depending on the partner providing the cost data.
- Filter by options available: Media source and date range.
- Additional capabilities in Pull API are:
- Add attribution touch type
- Select timezone
Aggregate performance reports available via Pull API
|Partners (media source)||✓||✓|
Partners by date
Geo by date report
* For retargeting reports, add the
Using Pull API aggregate data
To use Pull API aggregate data:
- Get the API token. An admin needs to retrieve the token.
- Give your developer the API token to be used in the authentication header.
- Give your developers the parameters to input when they make the API call, as described in the section that follow. The parameters determine what the report focuses on, how it's organized, and provide a reporting timeframe.
- Tell your developer to follow their Pull API aggregate data instructions in the developer hub.
End date. As for
Use to limit (filter) to a specific media source.
Set this parameter as shown in the example to get view-through attribution (VTA) KPIs.
Some VTA KPIs, like clicks, impressions, and cost APIs, don't have values associated with them and display the value N/A instead.
Currency of revenue and cost.
Aggregate Pull API reports always use the app-specific currency.
Get retargeting conversions data.
[Default] Data returns using UTC.
Notes about selecting timezones
Traits and limitations
|API token type required||V2.0 token|
|Ad network access||N|
|Cost||Cost data is for UA campaigns only; not for retargeting or inactive campaigns (campaigns without any installs).|
|Historical data||5 years|
Note! Pull API for raw data support 1M rows. Aggregate data reports are limited to 200K rows.
|Campaign name changes||Pull API reports don't support campaign name changes|