At a glance: Adquant, an AppsFlyer integrated partner, is a leading provider of Artificial Intelligence solutions to help app marketers scale their growth.
Setting up Adquant
- Configure your Facebook Ads integration by following the guidelines here.
- Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
- Enter "Adquant" in the search field and click on its logo to open Adquant's configuration window.
The Adquant Configuration window opens:
By default, we send Adquant the geo location of the user. If you want to disable this, enter the value 1 in the Disable_Country_Sending field.
- To send in-app event postbacks to Adquant, toggle the In-App Events Postback to ON.
- Individually add the in-app events you want to send to Adquant.
- Select Send Revenue to send all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
- Click Save.
Configuring on Adquant
When you configure your campaigns on Kenshoo the campaign name must begin with "adquant_".