Advertisers and agencies can work with Apple Search Ads Marketing Partners to report and optimize campaigns on Apple Search Ads. When configured, AppsFlyer sends postbacks to the configured Apple Search Ads Marketing Partner.
Enabling send postbacks to Adquant (Apple Search Ads marketing partner)
Advertiser/Agency Enables Attribution for Apple Search Ads.
- Advertisers can follow the instructions here on how to enable attribution for Apple Search Ads.
- Agencies can follow the instructions here on how to enable attribution for Apple Search Ads.
Configuring the Apple Search Ads marketing partner
- Click Integrated Partners on the left sidebar.
- Enter Adquant by Kenshoo - Apple Search Ads Marketing Partner in the search box.
- Click the logo.
- The partner must be activated on first visit, to enable its setup.
- Enter the name of the Apple Search Ads Campaign Group (or list of comma-separated names).
By default, we send Adquant the geo location of the user. If you want to disable this, enter the value 1 in the Disable_Country_Sending field.
5. Copy the Campaign Group name highlighted below in green on the Apple Search Ads UI and paste it on the AppsFlyer Apple Search Ads Campaign Group parameter, as shown in the screenshot above.
If the Campaign Group name has the same ID as the Apple Search Ads account (appearing in the upper right-hand corner), use the Account Name (also in the upper right corner) and not the Campaign Group name.
These postbacks are sent automatically when the partner is activated.
Configuring in-app events
- Reenter the acion_identifier
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Complete the following parameters:
Parameter Name Description SDK Event Name The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app, or from server to server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
Send Revenue When unchecked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
- Click Save
If the advertiser or the agency has disabled attribution for Apple Search Ads, attribution for this app, including sending the postbacks to Apple Search Ads Marketing Partner campaigns, will not work.