At a glance: Admins issue API tokens to enable team members to access their AppsFlyer data.
Retrieve and reset API tokens
- In the API tokens page, retrieve or reset the following tokens types:
- Only you, the admin, can see and access the token page.
- If you reset a token, then the current token becomes invalid and a replacement token is issued.
- To avoid data loss, embed the replacement token in your scripts and automated processes.
- Keep your tokens safe as they enable access to your data. Don't publish tokens in public code repositories.
To retrieve a token:
- Click the email address located at the right side of the header bar.
- Select API tokens.
The tokens available being V1.0, V2.0, or both display.
- Copy the required token.
To reset a token:
- Click the email address drop-down and select API tokens.
- Identify which token to reset and click its Reset token link.
- If you want to continue, click Reset token in the dialog box.
- Copy the new token.
- Embed the replacement token in scripts and automated processes that require a token.
Token type required per API
V1.0 token—Advertiser APIs
Only the admin can see and access the API tokens option in the drop-down menu.