At a glance: Discover new media sources and platforms that specialize in your vertical. Learn about their services and performance, contact them, and integrate with them directly from the Partner Marketplace.
Related reading: Partner Marketplace FAQ
The Partner Marketplace presents a wide range of partner types, such as ad networks, marketing partners, agencies, analytic platforms, and Email Service Providers (ESPs), from over 10,000 partners integrated with AppsFlyer (AppsFlyer partners). These media sources and platforms specialize in different verticals and regions. In the Marketplace, you can find partners you’re not familiar with and check their performance. You can also explore and discover new services in other verticals, helping you to grow and evolve.
From the Partner Marketplace, you can access existing partner integrations and connect more apps to your integrations.
The Partner Marketplace is currently available to marketers, not yet to agencies and partners.
Explore the Partner Marketplace, discover new opportunities, and start connecting with partners.
To get started:
- Enter the Partner Marketplace: In AppsFlyer, under Configuration, go to Partner Marketplace.
- Explore the Partner Marketplace homepage.
- Use the filters on the left menu to filter partners, as specified below.
- Use the search bar to find partners by name or PID.
- Learn about the partner: Select a partner to get to the partner details page.
- Integrate with the partner.
Browse the Partner Marketplace or use the filters to discover new partners and see what they offer.
Use the search bar to find specific partners. Once you've searched and visited partners, the five recent ones show in your next searches.
- The icon appears for existing partners, leading directly to the configuration page of your currently selected app
- A green or orange dot on the left of the partner logo indicates the state of
When entering the Partner Marketplace, default filters are applied according to your app activity (your categories and target region). You can clear the filters, update them, and restore them to default. AppsFlyer automatically saves your last selection for future sessions with the same device.
Use the following filters to fine-tune your search:
AppsFlyer Performance Index
|When selected, shows only partners included in the latest AppsFlyer Performance Index.|
High Quality Traffic
|When selected, shows only partners with a low fraud rate badge (based on traffic from the last month).|
|Filter partners by categories (as defined by the partners). Click the field to see the list of categories, subcategories, or sub-subcategories.|
|Supported capabilities||Filter by capabilities supported by partners, such as Campaign Optimization or A/B testing. These capabilities are defined by the partners.|
|Filter partners by activity in the selected regions.|
|Target geos||Filter partners whose main activity is in the selected geos.|
|Supported platforms||Filter partners that support the selected platforms, such as iOS or Android (as defined by the partner).|
|Pricing model||Filter partners that support the selected pricing model (as defined by the partner).|
|Ad type||Filter partners that support the selected advertisement type (as defined by the partner).|
|Supported features||Filter partners based on features supported in the integration.|
|Show active partners in sections||When selected, shows only active partners that are already integrated with your apps.|
When using the search bar, any applied filters are cleared in the search. To fine-tune your search results and apply combined results, use the search bar first and when the results are shown, apply the filters.
Explore the Partner Marketplace
To make it easier for you to find partners that best suit your needs, they’re presented in sections, according to your category. For example:
- Suggested for you: Partners with a high rate of growth, retention, and in-app purchases.
- Popular in your category: Partners with the most active integrations.
Trending partners: Partners with the highest growth in non-organic installs for the last 30 days.
Browse the partner cards for basic information on partner services. Each card shows the following information:
- Active status indication for active integrations only
- Company name, followed by quality badges, for partners who meet quality criteria (see details below)
- Settings icon. Appears for integrated partners
- Type of media platform
- For partners who meet quality criteria, the Partner performance icon appears on partner cards or when hovering on small partner cards. Clicking it leads to the Partner performance table.
Learn about partners
You can learn more about each partner and connect with them from the partner details page. Click a partner card to see the partner page.
What you can do from the partner page:
What you can see on the partner page:
When partners meet quality criteria, the following badges appear:
- Performance Index, leading to the partner ranking table at the bottom of the page. You'll see this index only if the partner appeared in the latest Performance Index
- High-quality traffic, indicating traffic from recent months with a very low fraud rate
- Supported features: Icons showing the AppsFlyer integration features that active partners support
- Partner performance: Different aspects of the partner's performance indicating their level of quality
- Which other partners were viewed by customers in your category, who also viewed this partner
- Partner details: Information the partner provided, such as their services, capabilities, and terms of service.
Contact the partner
Contact partner: Shows the partner's contact details. When no details were provided by the partner, the option is grayed out.
Introduce me: Provides an option to have AppsFlyer send an introductory email to the partner on your behalf. You can see the email text before the introduction is sent, then click Send quick introduction. After the email is sent, the button becomes Introduction sent.
To help marketers decide whether or not to integrate with the partner, this section shows different aspects of their performance metrics, indicating their level of quality.
Provides information on the partner's level of service according to the criteria below.
- Average lifetime activity: The average period during which a marketer actively runs campaigns with the selected media source. The measured period is 12 months back and before, and only net traffic time is accounted for.
- Advertiser retention rate: The percentage of advertisers who have been working with the media source in the past year and are still active today.
Geo and category rates
- Show top Geos/Categories: Shows by default the top 10 geos and categories in which the partner is most active, sorted by the install volume. When the Partner Performance filters (top-right of the section) are applied, results show accordingly.
- Categories per geo: Shows the breakdown of retargeting/user acquisition rates (depending on the selected option) in the selected categories and geos.
The default charts show the top 10 categories and geos in which the partner is active, across all platforms. You can change the default settings by selecting up to 10 other geos or categories, and any available platforms from the top-right corner.
Campaign costs & rates
- Average CPI (cost per install): Shows the average cost per install for the media source.
- Install to paying users: Indicates the quality of the media source by showing the percentage of attributed users who made in-app purchases.
Clicking the AppsFlyer icon from the top left corner brings you back to the last visited page on the AppsFlyer platform.
Integrate with a new partner
After discovering new partners and learning about their performance, you can set up the integration.
Before setting up an integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To set up an integration with a new partner:
- In AppsFlyer, under Configuration go to Partner Marketplace.
- Search for the partner and select it. You're directed to the partner details page.
- Click Set up integration. You’re directed to the integration setup page.
- Turn on Activate partner and set up the rest of the integration sections.
After the integration is set the partner becomes active. You can then filter the page to show only your active partners by clicking Show active partners in sections.
Invite new partners to AppsFlyer
If the partner you're working with isn't integrated with AppsFlyer yet, you can send them an invitation link.
- Inviting partners can be done only through an Admin account.
- This option isn't available for zero-plan customers.
To invite a new partner to integrate with AppsFlyer:
From the left menu of the Partner Marketplace, under the filters, click Invite new partner.
- Enter the partner's name and relevant email address.
The partner will receive an email with a registration link to start the signup process.
Manage existing integrations
You can manage existing (active) integrations and integrate more apps with a partner.
To manage an existing integration:
- Select the partner card from the Active integrations section or page (see below). You're directed to the integration setup page.
Integration activity indication
The level of activity of the partner integration is indicated by a green or orange dot on the left of the partner logo. When a partner had no conversions for over 30 days, for all partner apps, the color changes from green to orange. If at least one integration had traffic during the last 30 days, the color remains green.
Find active partner integrations in the following ways:
- View recently visited partners in the Active integrations section, at the top of the Partner Marketplace page
- View all your active partners: Click Show all from the Active integrations section
- Use the search bar to find the partner by name or PID
- Select Show active partners in sections from the left menu of the Partner Marketplace page. This shows active partners by the page sections, such as trending, suggested, or popular.
The Active integrations section, at the top of the Partner Marketplace page, shows recent active partners for the currently selected app (the last app that was selected before you entered the Partner Marketplace). Clicking Show all opens the Active integrations page, where you can see all your active partners that are connected to any of your apps.
From the Active integrations page, you can manage any of your integrations, search within your active partners, and create new integrations for partners that aren't connected to the selected app. The Active integrations page is divided into two sections:
- Active integrations with the currently selected app
- Active integrations with all other apps except for the selected app