Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) , one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, is an advertising solutions provider and part of Baidu, the dominant search engine in China with over 70% market share..
To configure your campaigns with Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) , follow the steps below.
Setting Up Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi)
Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
Enter "Baidu" in the search field and click on the logo next to Baidu_mDsp to open Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) 's configuration window.
Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) 's configuration window includes 4 tabs: Integration, Tracking link, Data enrichment and Permissions. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
- The General Settings step in the Integration tab is mandatory for all partners
- All the rest of the steps are either descriptive or optional
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) following user installs and re-engagements. Use this section to define the source of the users that allow sending these postbacks.
In-App Events Settings
In this section you can map your AppsFlyer events with Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) via postbacks.
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Complete the following parameters:
|SDK Event Name||The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app, or from server to server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
|Partner Event Identifier||The unique name or ID of each event as defined on Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) 's side.
Obtain the corresponding Event ID from Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) and set in the text field.
|Send Revenue||When unchecked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
Tracking Link Tab
This tab is divided into different sections:
Tracking Link Parameters
In this section, select which parameters you want to add to the tracking link.
Adding parameters to the tracking link here enables you to later perform thorough drill-down analyses. Parameters that are already defined on the tracking link can be edited by adding them and their new values here.
- Campaign - add it to compare different campaigns running with Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) .
Tracking link parameter: c
- Adset - set ad set names to compare different ad sets within specific Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) campaigns.
Tracking link parameter: af_adset
- Ad Name - set ad set names to compare different creatives within specific ad sets within specific campaigns Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) .
Tracking link parameter: af_ad
- Site ID and Sub Site ID - set Site ID parameter to attribute installs to specific publishers. If many publishers exist, we advise on limiting the number of used site IDs and using the sub site ID parameter, to avoid exceeding the site ID limitations.
Tracking link parameters: af_siteid and af_sub_siteid
- Subscriber Parameters - use any of the 5 subscriber parameters to insert useful values. Note that these parameters get parsed and appear in the raw data report, which makes them very handy for performing data aggregation or filtering.
Tracking link parameters: af_sub1, af_sub2, af_sub3, af_sub4, af_sub5
Add any other parameter to the tracking link simply by typing it in a new parameter box. For more information about AppsFlyer's Tracking Link Structure and Parameters.
This slider allows you to set the maximum time from click to install. Only installs (first launches) that take place within the lookback window may be attributed to Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) .
Tracking link parameter: af_click_lookback
More details about the click lookback window here.
Click Tracking Link
This is the tracking link that contains all the setup information you have set for it. Send it to Baidu mDSP Ads (Baiyi) to be activated when leads click on a corresponding ad.
Data Enrichment Tab
Cost integration is not available for this partner.
No permission configuration available for this partner.
Learn more about granting ad network permissions.
Create Conversion rule at Baidu mDSP Ads
Login to Baidu mDSP Ads at http://baiyi.baidu.com/ and go to Tool >> Apps:
Click Create New App
Enter all the relevant information in the fields
Add the AppsFlyer Tracking Link in the box of Feedback URL:
NOTE: For iOS Apps, add the App by entering the Appid. For Android Apps, add the App in two ways:
1. Connecting with the App that you have uploaded to Baidu Developer Platform (http://app.baidu.com/), or
2. Entering the APK download page, or upload the APK there.
Then click submit button at the end of page.
2. Create App Promotion Ads at Baidu mDSP Ads
Click Campaign Management >> Create New Campaign:
At the section 2.Set Up Ad Unit >> Process to Objectives, choose App Install >> Complete other related information and submit the Ad campaign for verification: