At a glance: Quora, AppsFlyer integrated partners, is one of the most popular online Q&A communities. Over 300 million unique visitors come to Quora every month to ask questions and read insightful answers. Quora's large, engaged audience is one of the key reasons why marketers have found success advertising on Quora.
Setting up Quora
To configure the partner:
- In AppsFlyer, go to Configuration > Integrated Partners.
- Select the partner.
The partner's configuration window opens.
Quora's configuration window includes 3 active tabs: Integration, Attribution link, and Permissions. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
- The General Settings step in the Integration tab is mandatory for all partners
- All the rest of the steps are either descriptive or optional
On the first visit, you will need to toggle ON the Activate Partner button to enable setup of the integration tab's parameters. The toggle MUST be ON for as long as you work with the partner.
For more details about partner activation please click here.
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Quora following user installs.
The option Only events attributed to this partner is the only option with Quora and is selected by default.
Attribution link tab
Learn more about attribution link structure and parameters.
To generate an attribution link, follow these instructions.
Cost integration is not available for this partner.
Ad revenue tab
Ad Revenue integration is not available for this partner.
In this tab, you can select the permissions to grant Quora, whether the partner acts as an ad network, agency, or both. Note that even if attribution is disabled for Quora, the permissions tab is active and you can grant control to Quora.
Use these toggles to give the ad network permissions to handle its own configuration for your app:
Ad network permissions
- Allow to configure integration - permit the partner to set up the integration tab (except in-app event postbacks)
- Allow to configure in-app event postbacks - permit the partner to setup in-app event postbacks mapping to itself on the integration tab
- Allow access to your retention report - only to the partner's own retention data
- Allow access to your aggregate loyal user data - only to the partner's own loyal user data
- Allow access to your aggregate in-app events data - only to the partner's own in-app events data
- Allow access to your aggregate revenue data - only to the revenue data attributed to the partner
- Allow access to your Protect360 dashboard - only to the partner's own Protect360 data, and providing the feature is enabled for the advertiser
Learn more about granting ad network permissions.