At a glance: Google AdMob, an AppsFlyer integrated partner, allows app owners to receive ad revenue data to be used for ad revenue attribution.
Setting up Google AdMob integration
AppsFlyer API integration with AdMob supports ad revenue attribution.
See also: Admob impression-level ad revenue reporting by SDK
The setup is done from the Integrated Partners page, but to find new partners you must first go to the marketplace.
Before setting up an integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To activate the integration:
- Go to the Marketplace: From the top menu of any AppsFlyer page, click Marketplace.
- Search for the partner and select it.
- Click Set up integration. You’re directed to the integration setup page.
- Complete the configuration using the relevant tabs, as described below.
Update setting tab content as required: Ad revenue.
AdMob provides ad revenue mediation with aggregate granularity.
To enable the ad revenue API:
- Follow these integration instructions.