At a glance: Google AdMob, an AppsFlyer integrated partner, allows app owners to receive ad revenue data to be used for ad revenue attribution.
Setting up Google AdMob integration
AppsFlyer integration with AdMob supports ad revenue attribution.
Advertisers set up AdMob using the Dashboard.
To access AdMob settings:
- Go to Configuration > Integrated partners.
- Search for and select Google AdMob.
- Update Ad Revenue tab settings. See the following section.
Update setting tab content as required: Ad revenue.
Migration from Google Ads (AdWords) ad revenue API
If you have been receiving ad revenue data from Google Ads (AdWords), you need to disable AdWords ad revenue integration before enabling Google AdMob ad revenue integration.
Before you start:
Get the following credentials from AdMob:
To enable ad revenue attribution with AdMob:
- Go to the Ad Revenue tab.
- Enable Get Ad Revenue Data.
- Click Connect to AdMob and sign in with your Google AdMob account credentials.
This allows AppsFlyer access to see your AdMob data.
- Enter credentials for Admob App ID.
- Select an Event Source from the dropdown (for example: af_ad_view).
Ad Revenue Event will automatically populate.
- Click Save Ad Revenue.