Adding the App
To easily add a new application to the AppsFlyer dashboard, follow these steps:
1. On the top Menu bar, click My Apps to begin the process of adding a new app.
2. Click Add App.
The Add Your App window opens:
2. Select either of the three options.
App Available in the Store
- iOS: https: //itunes.apple.com/us/app/angry-birds/id343200656?mt=8
- Android: https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.angrybirds
- Windows: https: //www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/deck-heroes-by-igg/9nblggh5wxf4
2. Click the Add App button to save.
Pending Approval or Unpublished
Android Out-Of-Store APK
2. Enter the Android Package name of the app you want to add.
3. Enter the Channel Name, such as Amazon.
4. Add the App URL.
Here are more details about out-of-store applications.
Why Your App Could Not be Added?
Did you try to add your app and got the following warning?
This may happen if the app you are trying to add already exists under another account in the AppsFlyer platform. In such a situation, ask the app owner to transfer the app to your account. If you do not know who the app owner is, contact your CSM or AppsFlyer's Support.
Setting the Time Zone and Currency
The default Time Zone is set to UTC.
To change the options:
1. Go to App Settings
2. Select the required preference from the drop-down lists.
Currency is set when you add a new app. You can only set it once when you activate your account. It cannot be changed afterwards.
Changing the Time Zone can be performed after the app has been added by following the instructions here.
Once you have entered the required information, click on Save.
Your app is then added to the list of apps.
This feature is only enabled for account owners.