This feature is only enabled for account owners.
1. Adding the App
To easily add a new application to the AppsFlyer dashboard, follow these steps:
1. On the top Menu bar, click My Apps to begin the process of adding a new app.
2. Click Add App.
The Add Your App window opens:
3. Select either of the three options.
App Available in the Store
2. Copy-paste your application URL in the app stores. See examples below.
The app ID is bolded in each application URL below:
- iOS: https: //itunes.apple.com/us/app/angry-birds/id343200656?mt=8
- Android: https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.angrybirds
- Windows: https: //www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/deck-heroes-by-igg/9nblggh5wxf4
3. Click the Add App button to save.
Pending Approval or Unpublished
Android Out-Of-Store APK
1. Select Android out of store APK option.
2. Enter the Android Package name of the app you want to add.
3. Enter the Channel Name, such as Amazon.
4. Add the App URL.
Here are more details about out-of-store applications.
2. Setting the Time Zone and Currency
When defining a new app the default time zone is set to UTC, and the default currency is USD.
The displayed currency of an app can only be changed once. AppsFlyer highly recommends making this change (if needed) along with adding the new app to AppsFlyer's dashboard.
Time zones can be changed at any time.
To change the options:
2.1 If you have already left the "Add Your App" page go to the App Settings page
2.2 Select the required values from the drop-down lists.
You can only change the currency if you have cost or revenue on your app.
2.3 Once you have entered the required information, click on Save.
2.4 Your app is now fully added to your list of apps.
Why Your App Could Not be Added?
Did you try to add your app and got the following warning?:
For Security reasons this app could not be added. Please contact AppsFlyer's Support Team.
This may happen if the app you are trying to add already exists under another account in the AppsFlyer platform.
In such a situation, ask the app owner to transfer the app to your account. If you do not know who the app owner is, contact your dedicated CSM (if you have one) or else contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unable to Access Marketplace
Did you try to add your app and got the "unable to access marketplace" warning? This problem sometimes happens with adding a new Android app, especially with non-US countries, e.g. the UK.
The workaround is:
1. Upload the app as pending app
2. Go to the App Settings page
3. Change the country to the correct country, e.g. the UK
4. AppsFlyer servers update the app information from the marketplace