To easily add a new application to the AppsFlyer dashboard, follow these steps:
1. From the Apps List page, click the Add App Button
The Add App window opens:
2. Select either of the three options.
2.1. If the application is available in the App Store(s)
- Copy-paste your application preview link. Make sure you are using the format below:
- iOS: https: //itunes.apple.com/us/app/angry-birds/id343200656?mt=8
- Android: https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.angrybirds
- Windows: https: //www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/deck-heroes-by-igg/9nblggh5wxf4
- Click the Add App button to save.
2.2 If the App is Pending Approval or Unpublished
- Click The application is pending approval or unpublished option.
- Select platform. (iOS / Android / Windows Store).
- Enter your application ID for iOS or package name for Android.
NOTE: Pending applications are automatically updated as soon as they go live in the App Store / Google Play.
2.3 Android out of store APK (Standalone, Amazon etc)
- Click Android out of store APK option.
- Enter the Android Package name of the app you want to add.
- Enter the Channel Name, such as Amazon.
- Add the App URL.
Refer to the following article to track installs for out-of-store applications.
3. Set the Timezone and Currency
The default Time Zone is set to UTC. To change the options, select the required preference from the drop-down lists.
NOTE: Currency is set when you add a new app. You can only set it once when you activate your account. It cannot be changed afterwards. Changing the Time Zone can be performed after the app has been added by following the instructions here.
Once you have entered the required information, click on Save.
Your app is then added to the list of apps.
NOTE: This feature is only enabled for account owners.