At a glance: Adform, an AppsFlyer ad network integrated partner, provides open and transparent technologies that connect advertisers and agencies with publishers to enable digital advertising across all devices. In addition to click-based mobile attribution, Adform also offers view-through attribution, which you can record with AppsFlyer.
Setting up Adform
Prerequisite: Before setting up the integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
The setup is done from the partner integration setup page, but to find the new partner you must first go to the Marketplace, as explained below. Note that there are some differences between iOS and Android settings.
To activate the integration:
- Go to the Marketplace: From the top menu of any AppsFlyer page, click Marketplace.
- Search for the partner and select it.
- Click Set up integration. You’re directed to the integration setup page.
- In the Integration tab, turn on Activate partner.
Note: The toggle must stay on (activated) for as long as you work with the partner.
- Complete the configuration using the relevant tabs, as described below.
Adform configuration window includes 2 active tabs: Integration and Attribution link. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
- The General Settings step in the Integration tab is mandatory for all partners
- All the rest of the steps are either descriptive or optional
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
On the first visit here, you will need to toggle below. ON the Activate Partner button to enable setup of the integration tab's parameters. The toggle MUST be ON for as long as you work with the partner.
For more details about partner activation please click here.
As an ALL-Installs network, Adform prefers to receive postbacks for all new installs of your app from ANY source, including organic. It is recommended to select Events attributed to any partner to send all install postbacks to Adform.
Client Tracking ID
Adform connects with AppsFlyer via a unique Client Tracking ID. If you don't already have it, you must obtain it from Adform to continue with the integration.
Enable View-Through attribution
Toggle this to ON if you want to attribute view-through installs from Adform. The view-through lookback slider is available on the attribution link tab (described below).
Send automatic postbacks to Adform following user installs and re-engagements. Use this section to define the source of the users that allow sending these postbacks.
Select Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to Adform.
Select Events attributed to any partner or organic to have your entire user base available to be reported to Adform.
In-app events settings
In this section you can map your AppsFlyer events with Adform via postbacks.
- Enter the Client_Tracking_ID and password again.
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Select the Sending Option for all SDK defined events.
- Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to this partner
- Events attributed to any partner or organic to have your entire user base available to be reported to the partner
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Complete the following parameters:
|SDK Event Name||The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app, or from server to server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
|Partner Event Identifier||The unique name or ID of each event as defined on Adform's side.
Obtain the corresponding Event ID from Adform and set in the text field.
|Send Revenue||When unchecked - sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
Attribution link tab
To generate an attribution link, follow these instructions.
Cost data is not supported in the integration with this partner.
Ad revenue tab
Ad Revenue is not supported in the integration with this partner.
There are no permissions to be granted Adform.