At a glance: Adcash, an AppsFlyer ad network integrated partner, is a worldwide advertising platform providing a fully programmable self-service demand-side platform.
Setting up Adcash
Prerequisite: Before setting up the integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To activate or edit the integration:
To activate: In AppsFlyer, from the side menu, select Collaborate > Partner Marketplace.
To edit: In AppsFlyer, from the side menu, select Collaborate > Active Integrations.
- Search for the partner and select it.
- Click Set up integration. You’re directed to the integration setup page.
- In the Integration tab, select the app for the integration and turn Activate partner on.
Note: The toggle must be on (activated) for as long as you work with the partner.
- Complete the configuration using the relevant tabs, as described below.
Adcash's configuration window includes 3 active tabs: Integration, Attribution link, and Permissions. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
- The General Settings step in the Integration tab is mandatory for all partners
- All the rest of the steps are either descriptive or optional
On the first visit here, you will need to turn on Activate Partner to enable setup of the integration tab parameters. The toggle must be on for as long as you work with the partner.
For more details about partner activation please click here.
To enable the integration with Adcash, enter your Goal ID (Adcash) credentials. Note that the ID cannot include any symbols or spaces.
Default postbacks for installs are sent to Adcash if they were attributed to Adcash—meaning, the user who performed it came from Adcash.
In-app events settings
In this section, you can map your AppsFlyer events with Adcash via postbacks.
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Complete the following parameters:
|SDK Event Name
|The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app, or from server-to-server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
|Partner Event Identifier
|The unique name or ID of each event as defined on Adcash's side.
Obtain the corresponding Event ID from Adcash and set it in the text field.
When unchecked - sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
Attribution link tab
This tab is divided into different sections:
Attribution link parameters
In this section, select which parameters you want to add to the attribution link.
Adding parameters to the attribution link here enables you to later perform thorough drill-down analyses. Parameters that are already defined on the attribution link can be edited by adding them and their new values here.
Campaign - add it to compare different campaigns running with Adcash.
Attribution link parameter: c
Adset - set ad set names to compare different ad sets within specific Adcash campaigns.
Attribution link parameter: af_adset
Ad Name - set ad names to compare different creatives within specific ad sets within specific campaigns Adcash.
Attribution link parameter: af_ad
Site ID and Sub Site ID - set Site ID parameter to attribute installs to specific publishers. If many publishers exist, we advise on limiting the number of used site IDs and using the sub site ID parameter, to avoid exceeding the site ID limitations.
Attribution link parameters: af_siteid and af_sub_siteid
Subscriber Parameters - use any of the 5 subscriber parameters to insert useful values. Note that these parameters get parsed and appear in the raw data report, which makes them very handy for performing data aggregation or filtering.
Attribution link parameters: af_sub1, af_sub2, af_sub3, af_sub4, af_sub5
Add any other parameter to the attribution link simply by typing it in a new parameter box. For more information about AppsFlyer Attribution Link Structure and Parameters.Attribution link parameter: af_reengagement_window
This slider allows you to set the maximum time from click to install. Only installs (first launches) that take place within the lookback window may be attributed to Adcash.
Attribution link parameter: af_click_lookback
More details about the click lookback window here.
Click attribution link
This is the attribution link that contains all the setup information you have set for it. Send it to Adcash to be activated when leads click on a corresponding ad.
Cost data is not supported by Adcash.
Ad revenue tab
Ad Revenue is not supported by Adcash.
In this tab, you can select the permissions to grant Adcash. Note that even if attribution is disabled for Adcash, the permissions tab is active and you can grant control to Adcash.
Use these toggles to give the ad network permissions to handle its own configuration for your app:
Ad network permissions
- Allow to configure integration - permit the partner to set up the integration tab (except in-app event postbacks)
- Allow to configure in-app event postbacks - permit the partner to set up in-app event postbacks mapping to itself on the integration tab
- Allow access to your retention report - only to the partner's own retention data
- Allow access to your aggregate loyal user data - only to the partner's own loyal user data
- Allow access to your aggregate in-app events data - only to the partner's own in-app events data
- Allow access to your aggregate revenue data - only to the revenue data attributed to the partner
- Allow access to your Protect360 dashboard - only to the partner's own Protect360 data, and providing the feature is enabled for the advertiser
Learn more about granting ad network permissions.