To configure a campaign with Pinterest, follow the steps below:
1. Accept Pinterest's Mobile Measurement Terms
After accepting Pinterest Ad Terms, accept Pinterest Mobile Measurement Terms & Conditions here.
2. Set Up Campaign on AppsFlyer
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
3. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Pinterest
In the Integrated Partners page, select Pinterest as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Pinterest or by entering Pinterest in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Pinterest logo to open the Pinterest Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Check the Enable checkbox to allow AppsFlyer to send Pinterest pings for all first launches.
7. Copy the tracking link and implement it on your campaign on Pinterest.
8. Press Save & Close.
Note: For more information on how to configure on Pinterest please refer to Pinterest's documentation here.