At a glance: Brand bundles consolidate the attribution, event, visits, and revenue of brand-related apps and websites. Use the brand bundle settings page to mark conversion events, integrate with Google Ads, and more.
About brand bundles
Brands often operate in an ecosystem encompassing both web and mobile apps. As an advertiser, a full picture of brand performance across platforms—web and mobile is needed. In PBA, brand bundles consolidate the data of mobile and web assets into a single entity having analytics and raw-data.
Brand bundle principles
- Brand bundles consist of 1 or more of the following entity types:
- Web site: One or more websites belonging to the brand
- iOS app: one app
- Android app: one app
- An app can belong to 1 bundle
- Apps can't be moved from one bundle to a different bundle without deleting the current bundle. On deletion, we stop attributing data, and access to historical data is no longer possible.
Managing brand bundles
- Go to Configuration > Brand bundles or Go to My Apps > View brand bandles
- In the brand bundles page, select one of the following.
Option Details Add a brand bundle Procedure PBA dashboard Opens the brand dashboard. Brand bundle ID To copy the brand bundle ID. Web dev key To get the web dev key. Select an existing bundle to update brand bundle settings and options
Add brand bundle
- Click Add brand bundle.
- Complete the fields:
- Brand bundle name.
- Enter your primary domain.
- This is the website domain where the web SDK is implemented.
- The domain is used to prevent self-attribution—that is, events can't be attributed to it.
- Example: abc.com. Don't enter URL prefixes like HTTP and www, or use special characters (/ ? * etc.)
- Select iOS app.
- Select Android app.
- Click Create.
Web event settings
There are two types of web event, standard or conversion. To focus and prioritize your optimization efforts, set some events as conversion events.
- PBA dashboards include conversion events only.
- PBA attributes standard and conversion events in the same way.
- Raw data reports include both standard and conversion events.
- An event type can be changed at any time; the change isn't retroactive.
- [Admin only] Access to event type settings.
To set conversion events:
- Go to Configuration > Brand bundles.
- Select the brand bundle.
The Update brand bundle window opens. The following display:
- The number of events that took place up to yesterday.
- If no events are shown, wait 24 hours or check that the events are sent. Troubleshoot the Web SDK.
- As required, enable Mark as conversion event.
- Click Update bundle.
Answering your questions
Can team members access the brand bundles page?
How many apps can I include in a bundle?
Can I include the same app in more than one bundle?
No. Once an app is added to a bundle, it can't be added to another bundle.
Can I add/remove apps after creating a bundle?
How do I add/remove/delete apps?
What happens if I delete a bundle?
A new bundle uses a different web dev key so, even if it includes the same apps, the original bundle is not restored.
I want to create a bundle, but can't add some apps.
Some bundles are missing
If a team member doesn't have permission to access an app then the bundle doesn't display.