At a glance: Brand bundles consolidate the attribution, activity, and revenue of brand-related apps and web sites. Use the brand bundle settings page to a mark conversion events, integrate with Google Ads, and more.
About brand bundles
Brands often operate in an ecosystem encompassing both web and mobile apps. As an advertiser, a full picture of brand performance across platforms—web and mobile is needed. In PBA, brand bundles consolidate the data of mobile and web assets into a single entity having analytics and raw-data.
Brand bundle principles
- Brand bundles consist of 1 or more of the following entity types:
- Web site: One or more websites belonging to the brand
- iOS app: one app
- Android app: one app
- An app can belong to 1 bundle
- Apps can't be moved from one bundle to a different bundle without deleting the current bundle. On deletion, we stop attributing data, and access to historical data is no longer possible.
Managing brand bundles
- Go to Configuration > Brand bundles or Go to My Apps > View brand bandles.
- Do any of the following:
|Create a brand bundle||
|PBA dashboard||Opens the brand dashboard.|
|Brand bundle ID||To copy the brand bundle ID.|
|Web dev key||To get the web dev key.|
Update brand bundle settings and options:
Web event settings
There are two types of web event, standard or conversion. To focus and prioritize your optimization efforts, set some events as conversion events.
- PBA dashboards include conversion events only.
- PBA attributes standard and conversion events in the same way.
- Raw data reports include both standard and conversion events.
- An event type can be changed at any time; the change isn't retroactive.
- [Admin only] Access to event type settings.
To set conversion events:
- Go to Configuration > Brand bundles.
- Select the brand bundle.
The Update brand bundle window opens. The following display:
- The number of events that took place up to yesterday.
- If no events are shown, wait 24 hours or check that the events are sent. Troubleshoot the Web SDK.
- As required, enable Mark as conversion event.
- Click Update bundle.
Answering your questions
Can team members access the brand bundles page?
How many apps can I include in a bundle?
Can I include the same app in more than one bundle?
No. Once an app is added to a bundle, it can't be added to another bundle.
Can I add/remove apps after creating a bundle?
How do I add/remove/delete apps?
What happens if I delete a bundle?
A new bundle uses a different web dev key so, even if it includes the same apps, the original bundle is not restored.
I want to create a bundle, but can't add some apps.
Some bundles are missing
If a team member doesn't have permission to access an app then the bundle doesn't display.