At a glance: Applovin MAX, an AppsFlyer integrated partner, provides app owners with ad revenue-generating solutions.
Setting up Applovin MAX integration
Advertisers set up Applovin MAX using the Dashboard.
To access Applovin MAX settings:
- Go to Configuration > Integrated partners.
- Search for and select Applovin MAX.
- Update settings (per tab) as required. See the following section.
Update setting tab content as required: Ad revenue.
Before you start:
Contact Applovin MAX to get these credentials:
- Report Key
To enable user-level ad revenue attribution with Applovin MAX:
- Go to the Ad revenue tab.
- Enable Get ad revenue data.
- Enter credentials:
- Report key.
- App package name for example, com.my.app.
- Don't change the Event source and Ad revenue event fields. They are not relevant to user-level revenue attribution.
Note: Ad revenue reported using this integration is recorded using the event af_ad_revenue. The event displays in the Dashboard. You don't need to configure the event.
- Click Save Ad revenue.
Ad revenue integration with Applovin MAX is now active. See ad revenue freshness.