At a glance: Applovin MAX, an AppsFlyer integrated partner, provides app owners with ad revenue-generating solutions.
Setting up Applovin MAX integration
Advertisers set up Applovin MAX using the Dashboard.
To access Applovin MAX settings:
- Go to Configuration > Integrated partners.
- Search for and select Applovin MAX.
- Update settings (per tab) as required. See the following section.
Update setting tab content as required: Ad revenue.
Before you start:
Contact Applovin MAX to get these credentials:
- Report Key
To enable user-level ad revenue attribution with Applovin MAX:
- Go to the Ad revenue tab.
- Enable Get ad revenue data.
- Complete the fields:
- Report key.
- App package name for example, com.my.app.
- Click Save Ad revenue.
Ad revenue reported using this integration is recorded using the event af_ad_revenue.
See ad revenue freshness.
Limitations and discrepancies
- User-level revenue discrepancies:
- There may be discrepancies between the revenue reported by API to AppsFlyer and the revenue that displays in the MAX dashboard. The missing revenue is from Facebook in-app bid revenue.
- If all your Facebook revenue, mediated from MAX is mediated through in-app bidding, enable the Facebook Ad Revenue API to account for this revenue.