To configure a campaign with Vungle, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Vungle
In the Integrated Partners page, select Vungle as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Vungle or entering Vungle in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Vungle logo to open the Vungle Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Vungle.
7. Insert the app_id that you have received from your Vungle Account Manager.
8. Check the Enable box since Vungle's integration requires us to send a notification for every app launch.
9. Copy the tracking link and send to your Vungle Account Manager.
10. If you work with Vungle on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Vungle.
11. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Vungle account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select either sending only Vungle attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events..
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Vungle.
3. Click Save & Close.