To configure a campaign with Fyber, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Fyber
In the Integrated Partners page, select Fyber as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Fyber or entering Fyber in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Fyber logo to open the Fyber Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Fyber.
7. Check the Enable box to send all (attributed and non-attributed) installs to Fyber's integration.
8. Complete the appid field with the info you received from your Fyber Account Manager.
9. Copy the tracking link and send to your Fyber account manager.
10. If you work with Fyber on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Fyber.
11. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Fyber account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select either sending only Fyber attributed installs’ in-app events or all in-app events.
2. Fill in the appid field with the info you received from your Fyber Account Manager.
3. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Fyber.
4. Click Save & Close.
1. You can grant permission for Fyber to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Fyber configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Fyber to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Fyber to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.
2. If you work with Fyber as an agency you will need to connect your app to their agency account by toggling the Grant Access button from off to on.
You can further grant Fyber access to see retention and to allow them to configure in-app events by toggling the respective buttons.