The AppsFlyer Reports are available on their own dedicated page titled "Export Data".
There are up to 4 groups of reports on the page:
- Performance Reports - aggregated life time value data reports with different groupings criteria, which is unlimited in time.
- Raw Data Reports - activity reports of installs, events and postbacks for non-organic users, and possibly uninstalls, organic installs and events* in near real time. Allow up to 15 minutes after the occurrence of an event to appear on the raw data.
- Retargeting Reports* - performance and raw data reports for all re-engagements and re-attributions.
- Blocked Fraud Reports* - raw data reports of blocked installs and events
Accessing "Export Data" Reports
1. On the left bar click on "Export Data" link
2. Filter the search criteria by selecting the Media sources and/or the date range, for which you want to produce the report.
3. Select the report you want to get and choose the data reception method:
- Download - direct download to your desktop. May take 1-2 minutes to produce depending on the size of the generated report.
- By Email - automatically get the report sent to your AppsFlyer user's email
- Scheduled Reports - for raw data installs and in-app events (More details)
All available reports are divided into categories, as seen below.
Aggregated data reports, including Performance and Retargeting reports are unlimited in the date range, and can be queried from the beginning of the tracking.
Raw Data reports can be queried up to 3 months backwards from the present day, with up to 1 (31 days) or 2 months of information in a single query, depending on the report type. Please check below for details:
- Performance Reports - unlimited time
- Partners (Media Sources)
- Partners by Date
- Geo by Date
- Raw Data Reports* - up to 3 months backwards from present day
- Installations (up to 2 months of data per query)
- In-App Events (up to 1 month of data per query)
- Installations Postbacks (up to 2 months of data per query)
- In-App Events Postbacks (up to 1 month of data per query)
- Organic Installations* (up to 2 months of data per query)
- Organic In-App Events* (up to 1 month of data per query)
- Retargeting Reports*
- Retargeting Partners (Media Sources)
- Retargeting Partners by Date
- Retargeting Daily
- Retargeting Geo
- Retargeting Geo by Date
- Retargeting Conversions
- Retargeting In-App Events
- Blocked Fraud Reports*
- Blocked Installations
- Blocked In-App Events
- Blocked Clicks
- Blocked Installation Postbacks
* Only available for accounts with these features enabled
For details on AppsFlyer's API Policy click here
Each direct download of a report from the Export Data page is considered as an API call.
API calls are limited in the allowed daily amount and in their frequency.
To see the details of AppsFlyer's API policy please go here.