At a glance: LINE Ads Platform, an AppsFlyer integrated partner combines a bidding and customized targeting system. In addition to click-based mobile attribution, LINE Ads Platform also offers retargeting attribution, which you can record with AppsFlyer.
Setting up LINE Ads platform
Prerequisite: Before setting up the integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To activate or edit the integration:
To activate: In AppsFlyer, from the side menu, select Collaborate > Partner Marketplace.
To edit: In AppsFlyer, from the side menu, select Collaborate > Active Integrations.
- Search for the partner and select it.
- Click Set up integration. You’re directed to the integration setup page.
- In the Integration tab, select the app for the integration and turn Activate partner on.
Note: The toggle must be on (activated) for as long as you work with the partner.
- Complete the configuration using the relevant tabs, as described below.
LINE Ads Platform's configuration window includes 2 active tabs: Integration and Attribution link. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
- The General Settings step in the Integration tab is mandatory for all partners
- All the rest of the steps are either descriptive or optional
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
As an ALL-Installs network, LINE prefers to receive postbacks for all new installs of your app from ANY source, including organic. To do so, select Events attributed to any partner to send all install postbacks to LINE. This can only be performed by the account owner.
On the first visit here, you will need to toggle below. ON the Activate Partner button to enable setup of the integration tab's parameters. The toggle MUST be ON for as long as you work with the partner.
For more details about partner activation please click here.
Account ID and App ID
LINE Ads Platform connects with AppsFlyer via a unique LINE_Ad_account_id and LINE_Ad_app_ID.
To enable the integration: Enter your unique LINE_Ad_account_id and LINE_Ad_app_ID.
Send automatic postbacks to LINE Ads Platform following user installs and re-engagements. Use this section to define the source of the users that allow sending these postbacks.
Select Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to LINE Ads Platform.
Select Events attributed to any partner or organic to have your entire user base available to be reported to LINE Ads Platform.
In-app events settings
In this section you can map your AppsFlyer events with LINE Ads Platform via postbacks.
- Enter the LINE_Ad_app_ID and LINE_Ad_account_id again.
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON.
- Select the Sending Option for all SDK-defined events.
- Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to this partner
- Events attributed to any partner or organic to have your entire user base available to be reported to the partner
- From the dropdown list select an SDK Event Name.
- From the Partner Event Identifier dropdown list, select the corresponding option.
- Click Add Event to add additional Event Names.
- Complete the following parameters:
|SDK Event Name
|The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated with your app or from server to server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
|Partner Event Identifier
|The unique name or ID of each event as defined on LINE Ads Platform's side.
Obtain the corresponding Event ID from LINE Ads Platform and set it in the text field.
When unchecked - Send all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - Send all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
Custom in-app events mapping
AppsFlyer allows you to map any custom in-app event to send to LINE, by using the CUSTOM Partner Event Identifier option.
The event name and the event value (including the event parameters) configured in the SDK are forwarded to LINE, as is.
Attribution link tab
Learn more about attribution link structure and parameters.
To generate an attribution link, follow these instructions.
Follow these instructions to activate the attribution link in LINE Ads Platform.
Cost data is not supported by this partner.
Ad revenue tab
Ad Revenue is not supported by this partner.
No permission configurations are available for LINE Ads Platform.