At a glance: Persona.ly RTB (personalyrtb_int), an AppsFlyer integrated partner, is a mobile-first DSP operating worldwide. Using proprietary bidder and machine-learning algorithms, Persona.ly offers transparent, performance-driven, highly targeted UA and retargeting solutions.
Setting up Persona.ly RTB
Prerequisite: Before setting up the integration, make sure you contact the partner and open an account with them.
To activate or edit the integration:
To activate: In AppsFlyer, from the side menu, select Collaborate > Partner Marketplace.
To edit: In AppsFlyer, from the side menu, select Collaborate > Active Integrations.
- Search for the new partner integration and select it.
- Click Set up integration. You’re directed to the Active Integrations setup page.
- In the Integration tab, turn on Activate partner.
Note: The toggle must stay on (activated) for as long as you work with the partner.
- Complete the configuration using the relevant tabs, as described in the next section.
The integration with Persona.ly RTB supports click-through and view-through attribution.
The general configuration window includes the following tabs: Integration, Attribution link, Cost, Ad revenue, and Permissions. For Persona.ly RTB, the available tabs are Integration, Attribution link, Cost, and Permissions.
- Some settings differ for iOS and Android devices
- Learn more about setting up partner integrations
The Integration tab includes a number of sections, as described below.
As an all-install network, Persona.ly RTB prefers to receive postbacks for all new installs of your app from any source. To do so, select All media sources, including organic to send all install postbacks to Persona.ly RTB.
For iOS apps only: Your control over data shared with the partner via postbacks and reports depends on the Advanced Privacy (for iOS 14.5+ and later) toggle state:
|Advanced Privacy: On
|Advanced Privacy: Off
Postbacks are sent only for events attributed to the partner
Postbacks are sent according to your configuration:
Postbacks are sent according to the Advanced Privacy template
Aggregated and anonymous data is shared with the partner, meaning no user-level data (device ID) is shared.
For iOS apps only, when Share SKAN transaction ID is turned on, you're allowing AppsFlyer to share the transaction ID of SKAdNetwork postbacks with Persona.ly RTB. By doing so, Persona.ly RTB could decode your SKAdNetwork Conversion Values.
To attribute view-through installs from Persona.ly RTB, turn on Install view-through attribution. The view-through lookback slider is available on the Attribution link tab.
Define the source of users for sending automatic postbacks to partners relating to user actions occurring before the app launch:
- For Installs, select one of the following:
- This partner only: Send postbacks only when the install is attributed to this partner—meaning, the user who installed the app came from Persona.ly RTB.
- All media sources, including organic: Send postbacks for installs attributed to any partner and for organic events—meaning, the user who installed the app came from any media source.
- For Rejected installs and Re-engagements: Postbacks are sent to Persona.ly RTB only.
In-app event postbacks
Configure mapping of in-app events with Persona.ly RTB events, sent via postbacks:
- Turn on In-app event postbacks.
- Click Add event to add an SDK or server-to-server event to the list. The following table describes the fields to complete:
Parameter name Description AppsFlyer event
The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated into your app or from server-to-server events.
Tip: Don't see the event you are looking for?
- Make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation, and recheck.
- Type it in AppsFlyer event, then click Create custom. Read more about custom event mapping.
mapped to partner event
The unique name or ID of each event, as defined on the partner's side. Possible mapping configurations are:
- Text field: Get the corresponding event ID from the partner.
- Drop-down box: Select the most suitable pre-defined AppsFlyer event.
- As is: Send the events as they are, without name mapping.
for users from
Select the sending option for the event:
- This partner only: Send postbacks only when this event is attributed to this partner.
- All media sources including organic: Send postbacks for events attributed to any partner, as well as organic events.
- No data (default): Send only the event itself without any event values.
- Values and revenue: Send all the event parameters, including the revenue value (if exists in the event).
- Values without revenue: Send all the parameters excluding the revenue value.
- [Optional] Click the Add conditionicon to set conditions for an event.
- Set the In-app event postback window, if required (read more about in-app event postback window configuration).
- Click Save integration.
- [Optional]After saving the integration, while remaining on the configuration page, you can integrate more of your apps with the partner:
- From the top-left corner, under the partner name, click the app name to open the list of apps.
- Select a different app from the drop-down list.
- Repeat the integration steps for the selected app.
Attribution link tab
Generate and save attribution links and send them to the partner for attributing specific campaigns, ad sets, or single ads - both for UA and retargeting campaigns. You can use either a single-platform link or a OneLink. Learn more about attribution link structure and parameters. To generate an attribution link, follow these instructions.
AppsFlyer gets cost details by API. See the ad network cost integration table for full details on the supported dimensions, metrics, and features. Note: Cost data requires an ROI360 subscription.
To enable the cost API:
- Follow these integration instructions.
View your cost API status and the last time AppsFlyer managed to pull matching cost data in either the cost (and ad revenue) integration status dashboard, or in the individual ad network dashboard.
Ad revenue tab
Ad revenue isn't available for Persona.ly RTB.