Getting started with AppsFlyer to track your mobile app campaigns is an easy and quick process. Just follow these five simple steps:
- Sign-up for a new AppsFlyer account or add team members to existing accounts.
Shortly afterwards you will receive an email with all the necessary information
- Add your app to the AppsFlyer dashboard (and set its currency and time zone)
- Download and integrate the SDK: we have clear and friendly instructions for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Unity and other Android platforms
- Test the integration: you can test your SDK integration before or after your app is live in the store
- Start tracking your media sources
That's all it takes! You now have installs, clicks, impressions, sessions and more tracked for your mobile app by AppsFlyer!
You can do so much more with AppsFlyer beyond basic installs and sessions tracking.
Here are some recommendations for you:
- Get familiar with AppsFlyer's dashboard and attribution model
- Start tracking in-app events and implement the recommended events per your vertical
- Tracking your revenue sources is essential for optimizing on user acquisition:
- Track revenue of in-app purchases
- Track revenue of ad monetization
- Track users subscriptions
- Measure the uninstalls rates of your sources, implement GDPR or enable your users to opt-out of tracking
- Learn about AppsFlyer's performance and raw data reports, and how you can pull, push or use other APIs to get your data
- Would you like to run retargeting campaigns and/or deep link your users? Start here
- Are you working with other 3rd party platforms like mParticle, Segment, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or Braze?
- Protect your campaigns from fraud or learn about other AppsFlyer premium features, that can save you time and money such as Audiences, Pivot table or Data locker