Getting started with AppsFlyer to attribute and measure your mobile app campaigns is an easy and quick process. Just follow these five simple steps:
Sign-up for a new AppsFlyer account or add team members to existing accounts.
Shortly afterward you will receive an email with all the necessary information
- Add your app to the AppsFlyer dashboard (and set its currency and time zone)
- Download and integrate the SDK: we have clear and friendly instructions for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Unity and other Android platforms
- Test the integration: you can test your SDK integration before or after your app is live in the store
- Start attributing your media sources
That's all it takes! You now have installs, clicks, impressions, sessions and more recorded for your mobile app by AppsFlyer!
You can do so much more with AppsFlyer beyond basic installs and sessions recording.
Here are some recommendations for you:
- Get familiar with AppsFlyer's dashboard and attribution model
- Start recording in-app events and implement the recommended events per your vertical
- Recording your revenue sources is essential for optimizing on user acquisition:
- Record revenue of in-app purchases
- Record revenue of ad monetization
- Record users subscriptions
- Measure the uninstalls rates of your sources, implement GDPR or enable your users to opt-out of attribution.
- Learn about AppsFlyer's performance and raw data reports, how you can pull or push your data, and what is the best data API for your needs.
- Would you like to run retargeting campaigns and/or deep link your users? Start here
- Are you working with other 3rd party platforms like mParticle, Segment, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or Braze?