At a glance: Start attributing and measuring your mobile app campaigns performance with AppsFlyer.
This article explains how to get started with AppsFlyer when you're an Advertiser.
Follow these five simple steps:
- Sign-up for an AppsFlyer account or add team members to existing accounts.
Shortly afterward you will receive an email with all the necessary information
- Add your app to the AppsFlyer dashboard (and set its currency and time zone)
- Download and integrate the SDK: we have clear and friendly instructions for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Unity and other Android platforms
- Test the integration: you can test your SDK integration before or after your app is live in the store
- Start attributing your media sources
That's all it takes! You now have installs, clicks, impressions, sessions and more recorded for your mobile app by AppsFlyer!
New to UA? Learn all about the biggest challenges and critical elements of planning, executing and continuously optimizing your user acquisition efforts.
You can do so much more with AppsFlyer beyond basic installs and sessions recording.
Here are some recommendations for you:
- Get familiar with AppsFlyer dashboard and attribution model
- Recording in-app events and implementing best practice events per your vertical
- Optimize user acquisition campaigns by recording revenue from:
- Measure uninstall rates of your media sources
- Ensure compliance with privacy regulations: GDPR, CCPA, and enable users to opt-out of attribution.
- Learn about reporting tools, analytics and APIs.
- Would you like to run retargeting campaigns and/or deep link your users? Start here
- Are you working with other 3rd party platforms like mParticle, Segment, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or Braze?
- People-based Attribution, web marketing optimization, and driving app installs from your webiste.